Thursday, September 20, 2012
Tutoring
So Hubby and I were discussing the possible need for me to get a job, since I didn't get the last job I interviewed for. I have no intention of using my talents of teaching at a burger joint flipping burgers or at a store bagging groceries. So, I got online to see what I could do in my city in regards to tutoring, I found this awesome tutoring website called WyzAnt.com. It connects students of all ages (even adults) to people in their area who are willing to tutor for a fee. You set your hourly rate, distance willing to travel, even the tutoring schedule you want to follow. You can apply for tutoring opportunities or someone can contact you specifically. I decided to create a profile in the hopes of earning a little of an income. I hope and pray someone uses me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment