

These pictures just don't do the colors justice. It's just so amazing how God can create such beauty! The Earth is God's canvas. Whether it's Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter, there's always a beautiful sight to see if you just take the time to stop and look. I encourage everyone to take just 5 minutes and look at God's beauty that surrounds you. When I think of the day I took these pictures it makes me cry. God blessed me that day. I got to see a colors I'd only dreamed of seeing in real life. So as I sit here curled up in my chair, wearing my comfy socks and robe, listening to the wind blow outside, I'm filled with an overwhelming sense of contentment, even though I've got a HUGE pile of clean laundry on the couch and a sink full of dirty dishes.



No comments:
Post a Comment