Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Free Teacher Websites

Since I homeschool, I've spent MANY hours online looking for free worksheets and ideas to use with my students.  There are quite a few places out there that have FREE (my favorite word) worksheets for teachers to use.  Here's a list of the many places I have found.  Some of them require you to create a free account.

HaveFunTeaching.com -  LOTS of free printables in any subject you can think of!  You can also create your own worksheets if you can't find one that fits what your looking for.

freereading.net - "A high-quality, open-source, free reading intervention program for grades PK-6".  An AMAZING website with decode-able reading passages, a word-list generator, and so much more!

 education.com - This is one of my favorite sites!  TONS of worksheets you can choose from.  There are also articles & tips you can read for parents and teachers alike.  This site does require you to create an account, but it's free and well worth it!

schoolexpress.com - 17,000+ Free worksheets.  Another great site.  You can also get a few "extras" if you sign up for their email newsletter.

tlsbooks.com - I use this one frequently.  Lots of good, age appropriate worksheets!

teach-nology.com - Great worksheets, plus rubrics, lesson plans, and other teacher resources!

I'm sure there's more out there, these are just the main ones that I use.  If anyone finds another, let me know and I'll add it to my list.  Please make sure it is 100% free.  There are some sites that require you to pay a fee for a membership, then allow you to print off their worksheets.  This is a list just for free worksheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment