Monday, October 22, 2012
A New Piece
A new chapter, or should I say, new puzzle piece has been introduced in my life. I am 8 weeks pregnant! This will be our first baby and I'm a little nervous. I dealt with a little infertility which was fixed with weight loss and also a miscarriage that occurred while on a vacation of sorts. My husband and I have decided that we want this journey to be one of peace where we relinquish all control to God. Therefore, we have chosen to have a midwife be my caregiver and to deliver our baby in the comfort of our own home through a water-birth. Upon announcing our news and plans to family and friends, we have come across some skepticism along with elation, grief, fear, and excitement. I am determined to show the world how safe and wonderful a home birth with a midwife can be and to help those understand who are skeptical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment