Friday, November 16, 2012
Another new piece to the puzzle
I wrote a few months ago about a tutoring website I put my info on and prayed for something to come of it. Well, something did! I was contacted about a month ago by a woman with 3 kids. Her husband is getting transferred to our city and she is looking for a full time homeschool teacher to teach her kids! I jumped on the opportunity! I will probably be starting after the first of the year, but I just can't wait to start! I guess God wants me to continue teaching the way I am! What a tremendous blessing this will be to my husband and I, especially with a new baby on the way. We always said that if God wanted us to start a family, he would also provide us with the means to support that family. He has answered our prayers once again! Thank you God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment